Next Level Greats (NLG) 2019 Travel 7v7 Tryout
Who We Are
Next Level Greats Football Club (NLG) is the region’s premier football development organization. We are a registered 501(C)3 charitable organization. We provide opportunities to young men in our region utilizing football as a method to highlight each player’s college education goals.
Our Vision – To provide direction to athletes while utilizing football as well as life lessons as a platform to achieve their greatest potential as individuals
Our Mission – To create an avenue for youth to excel through one on one investment in their personal development
What We Do
NLG has quickly become one of the top travel 7v7 & development programs in the country. NLG is nationally ranked and recognized by top recruiting media and college coaches. Our players become better football players, better men and get recruited. NLG finished the 2017 7v7 Season as the #1 Ranked Program in the Northeast and the #4 ranked program in the Country.
- 120+ scholarship football players in 5 years
- NLG will visit roughly 20 colleges during its travel 7v7 season
- For the 1st time, NLG will have 2 separate 7v7 circuits. This will allow players in which their high school teams do 7v7, to still be able to participate in NLG early in the season.
- National schedule against the best competition in the country
- Develop as a football player, student & young man
- Have a ton of fun
December 8th – Future Stars – players 13 to 15 years old (Do not turn 16 prior to Sept 1st 2019)
December 15th – Circuit 1
December 22nd – Circuit 2
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 25th, 2018
WHERE: Total Turf Experience, 614 Lambs Rd, Pitman, NJ 08071
WHO: Players currently in 7th through 11th grade. NLG will carry players from NJ, PA, NY, DE, & MD in 2018
TIME: 6:30 pm to 10 pm each tryout
COST FOR TRYOUT: $125.00 per tryout
WHAT TO BRING: Shorts and Cleats. A shirt will be provided. QBs Bring a Football
4:30 pm – Mandatory meeting for all QB contestants & Parents
5:00 pm – Check-in begins for all players
6:00 pm – Brief introductory meeting about NLG & Expectations for participants
6:30 pm – Tryout Begins
10:00 pm – Tryout Ends
CIRCUIT 1 – 2 Teams
Jan 26-27: Brighton, Michigan
Date TBD: Bradenton, Florida
Feb 23-24: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
March 2-3: Houston, Texas
March 9-10: Lexington, KY
Date TBD: Los Angeles, California
March 30-31: Chicago, Illinois
CIRCUIT 2 – 5 Teams
Feb 23-24: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Apr 6-7: Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Apr 13-14: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Apr 19-20: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Apr 27-28: Rochester, New York
May 4-5: New Jersey
May 18-19: Charlotte, North Carolina
FUTURE STARS SCHEDULE IS TBD
COMPLETE TRYOUT INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE
We will have a minimum of 4 7v7 teams, and a maximum of 6 teams. Teams are separated by grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 8th / 9th, & 10th / 11th.
The season fee includes Field Rental for Practices, Uniform, 10 NLG Position Training Sessions, 7v7 Tournaments fee, NLG Speed Enhancement Program, NCAA Eligibility Oversight, Travel via charter bus & Hotel accommodations to tournaments in Michigan, Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach, NY, and Charlotte. All other tournaments, players are responsible for their own travel and lodging. These tournaments include Florida, Nashville, Las Vegas, PA, NJ, MD & Nationals (if qualified).
NLG Travel 7v7 Program is best suited for players interested in visiting various colleges and competing at the highest level while maintaining the serious commitment to the team throughout the Winter & Spring.
There are multiple fundraisers to off-set the costs of participating. Season fees will be broken into five (5) payments made in December, January, February, March & April. The cost to compete in the IMG National Championship is NOT included in the season fee. If a team qualifies for the National Championship, payment for that Tournament will be required ASAP.
- Players can only tryout for 1 position. However, players may play multiple positions once on the team.
- Only quarterbacks that have trained with NLG are eligible to be on the Teams – NOT NEGOTIABLE
- All players on the travel team are required to participate in all fundraisers. Failure to participate is considered an absence.
- 2 Unexcused absences will result in dismissal from the team – NO EXCUSES
- Players are responsible for their own transportation to practices.
- Players will be required to abide by all NLG Policies and Philosophies.
- Parents must sign the NLG parental conduct agreement.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST REGISTER WITH AAU AND SELECT CLUB TEAM NUMBER WWFCT7 IN ORDER TO BE COVERED BY OUR INSURANCE.
**100% NO REFUNDS. WE ARE A NON-PROFIT & DO NOT KEEP EXCESS CASH ON HAND. PLEASE REVIEW THE MONETARY & TIME COMMITMENT AS A FAMILY PRIOR TO DECIDING TO DO NLG**